Diploma in Electrical Engineering
The Diploma of Engineering Studies aims to provide students with the ability to communicate effectively in English; a sound knowledge of basic engineering, scientific, computing and mathematical techniques; a knowledge of, and ability to apply, basic problem solving techniques; and basic knowledge and skills in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Polytechnic is a 3-year program approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD Govt. of India & Affiliated to BTE Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education.
Admission Process & Eligibility for Polytechnic (courses)
Board Of Technical Education, UP. Lucknow
- 10th pass with higher maths and one of the Rank Obtained in JEECUP.
- For Lateral Entry:- 12th Pass with maths / ITI in the relevant field and one of the rank obtained in the JEECUP
Following documents are required for Registration / Admission.
- Proof of Age
- Matriculation Marksheet and Certificate.
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile (only UP)
- Bank Passbook.
- JEECUP Scorecard
- Fee Slip
- 10 recent passport size photographs